Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Saturday, May 1, 2010

World War III

So, you've chosen a one-liner? Return blow acknowledged. But from GOSSIP GIRL?!? My tv show?! THAT was a LOW BLOW, even for you. I really did like the Fire Alarm business. And I can sympathize with you, I have been awakened many a time by an alarm. I am also partial to making exceptions for annoying but stylish things. Touche. I forgive her, readers. You should too.

PS- my one-liner wins. Clearly, it exhibits my powerful influence over my followers, namely, you. Thus, it exhibits my influence over you. I have also posted like 5 posts today. jsyk. I may also be embarking on experimental grammatical and formatting territory on my next post so look out.

BONUS VOCAB:
Blissue: (noun) fr. En. 1. A blog post, as in, the latest issue of a blogger. "The May 2nd Blissue will be out soon, everyone!"

No comments:

Post a Comment