Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Monday, May 3, 2010

Life is good.

Dear Reader,
After a somewhat tumultuous day at school, the ANTHROPOLOGIE catalogue has arrived!!!!!!!!! And it makes everything better.
I'm completely obsessed with:

1. smoldering hues shower curtain

2. delicate winds cardigan (although I hope it comes in purple, my new fave colorrrrr)

3. circle the globe skirt

4. stripes and light tee

5. sunwashed dots shirtdress

6. walkabout shorts

7. in a twinkling dress

8. gossamer waves dress
ehh, a little disappointed with the abundance of yellow... but hey, maybe saffron is coming in. and, if it is, you can tell everyone I started it. LOVE THESE, GUYS. So you should too.

1 comment:

  1. aggghhhh! Celia, I love love love anthropologie!! My heart kinda sped up when i saw this because none of my other buddies even know what anthropology is! I just got a new catalogue today and it is fabulous! You are my clothing soul mate. Oh, by the way this is Lindsey. heheh i got a blog too just so i could comment on this :) you should check it out
    REDD/girl/19

    ReplyDelete