Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Monday, May 10, 2010

Bet Your Bottom Dollar





Guess what tomorrow is readers! No, I'm not talking about the chart topping hit from the smashing stage show, Annie, I'm talking about THE PICNIC. We sophomores have been patiently awaiting this day for a long, long time. I'm pretty pumped. On a different note, I have discovered the cure for my procrastination. This is groundbreaking people. This July, I'll be visiting Boston, and, at my dad's request, the Harvard campus. Yesterday, this was a source of annoyance. Today, and opportunity for the purchase of a lifetime! The cure: a Harvard sweatshirt. Akin to the Yale sweats of Rory Gilmore, or the Dartmouth tee of Meredith Grey, this sweatshirt will empower me to embrace my scholastic duties. Whatcha think guys? I'm getting one. So you should too.

No comments:

Post a Comment