Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Sunday, May 2, 2010

bush baby






















I'VE BEEN ROBBED.
I've been using the term "bush baby" to describe people with abnormally large eyes for a while now, and so it seems absolutely logical that GLEE has stolen the term from yours truly. I'm such a trendsetter! In case you're wondering what one of these is, here's a helpful hint. They are just so dang cute! Oh, the eyes! John Lee, if you are reading this, you are probably having a heart attack. (He has trouble stomaching eyes that aren't Asian.) I wonder where these scrumtious little critters are available for sale? I love these charming, yet slightly bestial and mysterious beings, guys. So you should too.

No comments:

Post a Comment