Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Friday, May 28, 2010

dear vampire weekend


It's summertime, readers! Finally. And, I must say, my summer is off to a fantastic start. Dentist-- no cavities. Doctor-- 5 shots. Okay, well, BASICALLY good. And the shopping trip afterwards took the pain right away. I'm struggling about what to right about, guys, I'm not gonna lie. So, let's ramble. About..... CAPE COD. I am trés excited for our trip. Lobster, seersucker, the Kennedy family, what's not to love? Anyways, I'm preparing a list of spots I don't wanna miss, and during the trip, I'll review 'em and evaluate whether they live up to my high expectations. Sound good? Yeah.
1. Captain Kidd Restaurant and Bar- a Woods Hole institution, been open for years, I'm expecting this to be a great place to get a crab cake!
2. Hyannis Whale Watching Cruise- Moby Dick!!!!! nuff said.
3. Toad Hall Classic Sports Cars Museum- I am a sucker for a '56 MG. I gotta go here!
4. Cranberry World- Yes, this is a real place. Yes, I want to get free samples.
5. Cape Cod Winery- Napa v. Cape Cod. The pressure's on!
6. Visit the House of the Seven Gables- what literature buff wouldn't wanna go?!
7. Woods Hole Science Aquarium- they have seals!

No comments:

Post a Comment