Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Like a ton of bricks


OH MAN. Guess what I received this weekend, readers! My first official piece of mail from Dartmouth College. Official you say? Huh? Well, I'll explain. I frequently visit college admissions websites and join their mailing lists in order to receive publications, emails, etc. HOWEVER, when I sign up for these lists I ALWAYS list my name as Ms. Celia Carnes. As many of you know, Anna is in fact my first name and Celia is my middle name. This helps me distinguish which mail I am being sent by my own instigation and which is being sent to me based on my sheer awesomeness/attractiveness to colleges with my legal name, Ms. Anna Carnes. SO. I was excited to see my copy of Dartmouth Now appear in the mail regardless. When I saw that it was addressed to Anna, I died. A slow, painful death. Then, the letter brought me back to life with its magical summoning powers and I lived again to read it. And blog about this. I know this is kind of a dumpy blissue, guys. But its a rough week. And I have a chemistry exam tomorrow. So this is all I've got. I'm gonna go procrastinate a little more now, readers. So you should too. ;)

1 comment:

  1. is that where you wish to go to college?

    ReplyDelete