Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Friday, May 7, 2010

Da Hillz

Readers, just finished watching the Hills. I miss this show. As a former obsessive follower, I know how damaging the effects of prolonged watching can be. That said, I can't stop. Heidi, I keep watching to see which human quality you will lose next. Spencer, I'm diggin the crystal healing bracelets. Stephanie, kudos on getting plastic surgery and not looking like Heidi. Lo, kudos on finally getting on the show. Audrina, why are you still on the show? Brody, the beard is very Zen. Blogging is getting harder guys. School is getting hard guys. Life is getting hard guys. Don't worry I won't let ya down. And I'm expecting a j.crew catalogue soon......

No comments:

Post a Comment