Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Umm.... Rr


Heeding the advice of my parents (a rare occasion, lemme tell ya), I have decided to do away with the impossible dream of reading Proust's In Search of Lost Time this summer and have instead decided to embark upon a new and different journey: Anna Karenina. Seeing as good ole Anna here is my namesake, I will blog about how it shapes, moves, delights, saddens, and surprises me, all while helping me answer the "overwhelming question" (shout out to you, Prufrock!), of who I am. Basically, I will read the book, and tell you all about it, so at interviews and dinners you can tell people you read it and provide knowledgeable arguments and opinions to back it up.
YOU'RE WELCOME.
Read a big book. Set a lofty goal. I am. So you should too.
vocab:
tolstilicious: (adj.) fr. Russian. 1. Exhibiting Muscovite characteristics.

1 comment:

  1. You just lost 90% of your readers. AKA, me. How do you like folded potato chips, now?!

    ReplyDelete