Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

PURE HATRED


DEAR READERS, I WOULD LIKE TO SAY "I HATE YOU, SAY IT ISN'T SO!!" and here's why:

1. you re-ignited my love for Gilmore Girls and therefore have led me down the road to PROCRASTINATION
2. you're distracting
3. your distracting/annoyingness leads me to COMPLAIN about the distracting/annoyingness and therefore distracts me MORE
4. you don't eat folded potato chips
5. all food you consume must be on a paper towel

HOW YA LIKE ME NOW, HUH?
I'm indulging in some smack talk guys. So you should too.

**SPECIAL ALERT**
it's come to my attention, readers, that in my last post I neglected to add my killer catchphrase, "so you should too". I would like to offer my sincerest apologies, and you will all be receiving complementary aveda shampure rosemary mint.




except not.

1 comment: