Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Saturday, May 1, 2010

Vocab Lesson





I've come up with a new term, people.
Coming out of the curtain: (adj.) fr. En. 1. To openly admit to watching Glee religiously. "Guys, OMG, did you hear that Celia finally came out of the curtain?!"
Now isn't that cute?? I am a huge fan of Glee. The showtunes, the one-liners, the Rachel-ness. You cannot even imagine my SURPRISE when I stumbled upon a website today that is a HISPANIC fansite. Glee, what an inspiration to Latinos across America! NOT. That show doesn't have one Hispanic! Racism? Discrimination? Probably not, but you know how I like to blow things out of proportion.

New Term Part Dos (racial equality FTW!)
DyCry: (verb) fr. En. 1. To feel a surplus of emotion causing you to cry, hyperventilate, and die after a momentous occasion, eg, EMAILING THE EDITOR IN CHIEF OF TEEN VOGUE. "I'm so dycrying right now! That was so intense!"


So yeah, I emailed her. So you should too.

*shout out to all the Latin students who recognized my sly little abreev. You know what I mean.
PS- recognize who that stunning cover girl is? Yep, you got it! That's Joy Bryant from Parenthood, another fave show. Perhaps I need some Parenthood lingo as well... hmm.....

No comments:

Post a Comment