Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Sunday, May 9, 2010

TV ate my brain!



look at them. thin, smiling, happy, smart, perfect hair.

Now that the dreaded APUSH exam is finally over, I can return to my most treasured extracurricular activity: watching television. Yes, readers. You read me correctly. This weekend, I have been particularly smitten with Gilmore Girls. Happy mothers day, you know? Nothing says, "you're a great mom" like a Season 6 marathon. Am I right? Of course I am! Also coming up readers, GLEE! Yippee! That was a sad attempt at a rhyme. Not cute. Won't happen again. However, suffering from a severe case of sophomoritis*, I am finding it very hard to pull those grades up for the end of the year and very easy to get my Lorelei fix on thewb.com. Life is hard, indeed! Only two weeks, readers! And then, freedom! And also a little COMPLETE SERIES SUMMER KICKOFF MARATHON with Say It Isn't So. Excited? YEAH. I'm gonna do it. So you should too.

* for those of you with a limited vocabulary, this simply means "to wish you were graduating early. 2 years early. tomorrow."

No comments:

Post a Comment