Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Thursday, May 6, 2010

unda presha

Dear Readers,
The pressure is INTENSE! AP exams are crazy, and they've really got me thinking about college. Do I, like many young high schoolers, really want to go to my "best fit" for "the sake of learning"? NO WAY. I want to go to a prestigious school so that I can talk about it at Christmas parties. Most of my peers, and many of my parents' friends' children go to such schools, and so did my own parents, so it feels like an expectation is on my shoulders, guys! I must live up to it! I know this probably isn't the best attitude about college, but, hey, we know I'm pretty weird. I've got my mind on college, readers. So you should too.

No comments:

Post a Comment