Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Saturday, May 1, 2010

Congrats!


So yeah, everyone, MP has decided to CHALLENGE ME to a blog-off. My Official Response: YOU'RE ON! I say we choose a specific topic to blog on and battle it out like real LAMPers-- with our wit and guile. (You thought you were cool for using 'sagacious', huh?) Don't overreact though, guys, we won't get all WWE Divas over this. All we need now is a topic to battle over! On a slightly different though related note, I've just checked out MP's AMAZING blog, SAY IT ISN'T SO (Hall and Oates reference duly noted). So you should too. I've really made a habit of using that as a closing statement, haven't I? Well, I like it. Plus, MP doesn't have one. SO THERE! I took the first blow. Something tells me I'm going to have a lot of fun with this. SO YOU SHOULD TOO.

No comments:

Post a Comment