Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Sunday, May 16, 2010

The Next Joseph Pulitzer


Guys, I've been ignited with the fire to start a school paper! Apparently, dear ole LAMP has had some failed newspapers in the past, but I'm sure mine will stick. This is phase two of my transformation into a real life Rory Gilmore ladies and gentleman. Not really though. However I do think it would be pretty awesome. Anyways, back to the paper. It would feature Student Council news, hot topics in the real news, etc. Also, I could begin practicing the skills necessary for my future as a dictator by being editor for 2 years. You know, following in the footsteps of my editor parents.

A LIST OF POSSIBLE PAPER NAMES
1. The Henry- named for Henry A. Loveless. Unoriginal, but important sounding.
2. The Randall Observer- named for LAMP's first principal. Also kinda lame.
3. The Randall Intelligencer- my fave pick. It sounds very journalistic/academic.
4. The Loveless Intelligencer- second fave. Pretty basic.
5. The LAMP Post- LEAST FAVORITE. Lame, predictable, cliche, stupid. Sorry guys.

**BONUS VOCAB**
roric: (adj.) fr. En. 1. Possessing qualities attributed to Rory Gilmore. 2. Describes one who is attending Yale. 3. Close, tight with mother.

No comments:

Post a Comment