Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Saturday, May 15, 2010

The Long and Winding Road

WOW, Readers. It has been a loooong time since I've blogged. Well, its been a rough week. Lucifer, New Deal, Pearl Harbor, trigonometry, vomit. Life is full of surprises guys, and this week has been full of some less than satisfactory ones. TGFTV. That's "Thank God For TeleVision." I've been thinking about what would be the best "I'm baaaaacccckkkk!" post, and I'm coming up a little short. So, after being inspired by a game of Cities and Diseases A-Z, I've come up with another list.
*Remember, this list is strictly about names. So no offense to anyone suffering from any of these.

BEST DISEASE NAMES
1. Celiac Disease- My name is in the title. Coincidentally, my username for edublogs is celiac. Haha.
2. Best Disease- This is a real disease. Called Best. So it obviously had to be on the list of Best diseases.
3. Low Carb Tunnel System- Sounds like hedgehogs tunneling through some strange island on stationary bikes.

No comments:

Post a Comment