Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Monday, May 3, 2010

Reading





Guys, I really miss reading. For fun, I mean. Does anyone even do that any more? Well, I do. And this blog is all about trendsetting, right? TREND SET. Reading=good. Its a good season to start reading. Except for the whole exam thing. Maybe not so good. Oh well! I'll be picking up these books soon readers:

1. Brideshead Revisited (a fave! see the movie, too)
2. The Great Gatsby (SHOUT OUT, DR. S!)
3. The Fantastiks (Are you reading this blissue La'Nora?!)
4. The Importance of Being Barbra (I just love Fanny Brice!)
5. Antigone (she makes me appreciate my family a little more)


You know whats coming....
Reading is good, and I'll be doing it. So you should too.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, this is pretty yayz if I do say so myself. I know I'm not using the word right, but still. Yayz. I like this one a lot.. because I just started reading a series, it starts with 'Left Behind', maybe you've heard of it?

    Over all, I give you an A+ on your blog!

    ReplyDelete