Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Monday, May 3, 2010

This blog thing...

IS ADDICTING! And also fun. I do have goals, though, people. At the top of the list: getting famous. So help me out! Where do you think I'd be a good addition? Glamour? New York Times? Montgomery Advertiser....not. Anyways, yeah. I wanna hear from ya'll! <---- most southern thing you will hear me say, promise. I really enjoy blogging. Its like a good friend, I can complain, or annoy them, and they listen. ONLY BETTER. Because this friend is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year, and they don't hit (YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE, MCM!!) so its all good.
Starting a blog is fun and I'm glad I did. So you should too.

1 comment:

  1. Im trying. I have glamour's email too, and a lot of their books. I will show you it sometime.

    ReplyDelete