Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Sunday, May 2, 2010

experiments in poetry

Oh, school.
Where inspiration is not gained but lost,
where we read poems by Robert Frost.
Sleep in class?
No, not I.
Hey guess what!
I just lied.
School is boring, school is tough.
Oh, school, I think I've had enough!
That last line was like Silverstein,
If you were born in the '90s you know what I mean.
I know every word to Ice Ice Baby
But I can't tell you 'bout chemistry, maybe.
AP exams will be the death of me,
so start preparing your eulogies!
And if I should come back to life,
I'd probably still be filled with strife!
In this blog, I use big words,
Maybe words you've never heard!
I make some up myself as well,
If you don't like 'em,
Its just as well.
They wont do you any good you see,
Don't be a procrastinator like me,
Do your work on time, seriously.

No comments:

Post a Comment