Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Saturday, July 17, 2010

well...


SCARY: I forgot to blog yesterday. And what a day it was. WOW. It was our last on the cape. And we left bright 'n early.
SCARIER: Mom and Dad decided to take a trip to Lexington and Concord. Eww. Also, BROOK FREAKING FARM. Bad memories. Blehh. My fellow LAMPers sympathized with me. I was encouraged to burn down the School of Transcendentalism. I didn't. I should have. Lexington was a really cute town, though.
SCARIEST: As we were headed back to our hotel, we were in a CAR CRASH WITH A BICYCLE. Forreal, guys. Forreal. The best part? My cousin caught the whole thing on tape. Why, you say? I was singing along to some Lady Gaga, and she filmed me because I was acting like an idiot. An unsuspecting idiot. And then the bike hits. It was cray-zay. But we're all okay. It was just ridiculous. So that was that. I'll be wearing a helmet from now on, guys. So you should too.


**above is a photo of Nathaniel Hawthorne's house.....

No comments:

Post a Comment