Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Friday, July 30, 2010

Girl, Interrupted.


It's that time again! That's right, kiddos, I have a new favorite film. Girl, Interrupted has captured the coveted spot at the top of my list. All the characters are so complex, and I love it! Now maybe you've noticed, but I'm not one for romantic comedies. Like, at all. So a drama about a girl's psych ward is right up my alley. It's no surprise that Angelina Jolie won an Oscar for her role in the film, she plays a crazy person flawlessly. But my favorite part of the film? At the beginning, during a particularly touching voice-over sequence, Winona talks about shoplifting, even when you've got the cash. Funny, isn't it, guys? That just a few years later she would get busted for doing just that? Life works in funny ways. But I'll be adding Susanna Keyson's memoir (of the same title as the movie) to my list of memoirs to read. So you should too.

No comments:

Post a Comment