Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Monday, July 19, 2010

New Obsession


It's time, guys. I have a new obsession. What? The Runaways. Huh? Yeah, that's right. The girl group from the '70s. I just watched the biopic starring Dakota Fanning and K-Stew as Cherie Currie and Joan Jett. It's amazing! It just makes me want to go crazy, cut my hair, wear leather pants, do drugs, and move to LA to be in a girl group. Yeah, D-Fan and K-Stew have an awkward kiss, but that's hardly the only thing that happens in the movie. It's about fame, friendship, and a Hollywood before Speidi. This movie has re-ignited my love for '70s music. So that's what I'll be listening to for the rest of the summer. All 3 weeks of it that is. So you should too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PI3RneGO_ks
listen to this song and tell me it doesn't make you want to be just like them.

No comments:

Post a Comment