Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Friday, July 9, 2010

It's Somebody's B-day!







Well, I guess today is someone's birthday, but I'm not talking about today actually. One of my BFF's bday is approaching. I thought I'd share my gift ponderings with you guysss. Take a look.

1. Giant Silverware: everyone likes cutlery, right? Yeah they do! I've seen these at M. Bagwell here in town... PERFECT gift.

2. "Animal Print" tote: So. Great. You can choose from over 100 breeds of ANY animal! FAB! I'm gonna go with Emu.


3. Customizable Apron: Another tee-riffic find! I'm on a roll here, guys. These are sooo cah-ute. This one says "What's Cookin?!" HA!

4. GREAT socks: These L.L. Bean cuties are super dee duper. Comfortable, durable, what more could a girl want in a b-day gift?!


Hope y'all enjoyed these!!


P.S.: PSYCH. hah, these gifts suck. and i have no idea what i'm getting my friend. but i'll be looking. So you should too.



1 comment:

  1. if you're talking about my birthday, you better get me the giant silverware.

    ReplyDelete