Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Sunday, July 4, 2010

Update (boringggg)

Well, guys, I've been listening to the Eclipse soundtrack, and I know I told you earlier that my fave song was Jonathan Low by Vampire Weekend. Bit of a change-up. New faves:
Three way tie!
Let's Get Lost [Beck + Bat for Lashes]
With You in My Head [UNKLE]
My Love [Sia]

idk why I changed my mind. But these are equally fantastic, in different ways. Let's Get Lost and With You in My Head both are upbeat and pleasant, with a slightly haunting trademark feel of the Twilight movies. My Love is quiet and reverent, and creeps me out in the best way.

Runner Up:
Heavy in Your Arms [Florence + the Machine]- because I love this band :) sad that this one wasn't in the movie.

On another note, my new Teen Vogue (August issue), almost made me cry. NO it was NOT the photoshoot of the now broken up Demi Lovato-Joe Jonas relationship, it was the school clothes shoot (School House Rock, p128). I love these clothes. And they do not resemble uniforms at all. And I am sad.

OOOH. I have a Fab Find to share with you guys! I eyed it the other day, I'm in love!
The saddest part is, I can't find a picture of it online. It was a colorful beaded piece, reminiscent of Native American jewelry. So cool :) Oh yeah, and, it was at Francesca's Collections.
Tata, readers. I'll be having a happy Fourth. So you should too!

No comments:

Post a Comment