Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

I HEART CAPE COD


WOAHH, GUYS! Today, we drove from Boston to da Cape! And I love it so much. The drive, which should have taken an hour, but thanks to some spectacular navigational skills ended up taking two, was beautiful for the most part. We stopped in Plymouth to visit Plymouth Rock and the fake Mayflower. Fun. Plymouth was cool though, and we all got matching sweatshirts. So then there was a brief bought of carsickness, which led us to a yumtious restaurant that has been in business since the 1600s. WOAH. When we finally arrived in Woods Hole, it was heaven. It's the best town. I can see the water from my room in the Woods Hole Inn, and it's pristine and still. The town actually reminds me a lot of the Pacific Coast towns in Washington state. Anyways, there's a place called Coffee Obsession across the street thats so cute. AND there is a FREE AQUARIUM. WITH SEALS. So cool. So, since I've already had 2 lobster nights, I believe I'll go out on a limb and get crab. So you should too.

No comments:

Post a Comment