Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Oh, Spencer


What would I do without Spencer Pratt? How I love his crystals, his beads, his neck veins, his v-necks, his temper. But what I love most? His recent comment to PEOPLE magazine about his split with Heidi. Is it supposed to be a joke? Like Heidi and his video for Funny or Die? I hope so. While it is certainly entertaining, I feel sorry for poor Heidi. Remember when she was a sweet girl from Colorado in Season 1? Remember when she broke up with boyfriend Jordan (whatever happened to that chihuahua he bought her?) for being too violent and over the top? And now Spencer? I want to track down Jordan and here his story. Does he watch the Hills and laugh? Does he pity his ex, or hold a grudge? Interesting. I'll be thinking about this. So you should too.

No comments:

Post a Comment