Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Thursday, July 8, 2010

New Shoes On






Hey, you guys! I have an inquiry. I want some new Converse, and I need some help with color! I was kinda thinking of doing a slip on, because I'm lazy mostly. So here's what I've got so far: Carolina Blue exterior with pink lining and a pink heel stripe. Sound good to you? Ditto.
Also, Trey Smith, I know you're going to read this, and I know you work at Journeys now, so I expect my free shoes soon, please. Thanks.

I'll even blog about LiLo for you, see?
Lindsay, Lindsay, Lindsay. Where to begin? Your tears (a sign of weakness), your bizarre and offensive manicure (a sign of stupidity), or your old person appearance (a sign of cocaine)? 90 days is too harsh? Awww. NOT. Man up, you little tart! This is your own doing, girl. Deal with it. If only Martha Stewart and LiLo could be in jail at the same time. I would love for them to be friends. Lindsay could learn how to be normal, and maybe even Martha could learn a bit about how to let loose!

P.S.- My vacay is almost here! I'm ecstatic! Not to worry, my MacBook will be traveling with me, so blogs will continue on schedule. Meanwhile, I'll be packing/cleaning out my closet! So you should too.

No comments:

Post a Comment