Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Monday, July 5, 2010

Well...


Well, guys, I came, I saw, I was disappointed. Thrift store shopping in The Gump is not what it should be. I did find the object of my desire, at Ross. What was it, you say? A denim jacket. I fell in love with a Betsey Johnson one at a consignment store in ATL, and I hoped to fall equally in love with a thrift store find here. Not so much. Noted, it was a holiday, but all the thrift stores were closed. TGFR. That's "Thank God For Ross". Open! And full of cheap clothes. I snagged an "ugly", "crazy", "weird" shirt and a denim jacket. All in all, a good day. Woulda been better had these items been purchased at a real thrift store, but still good. I'll be lookin snazzy. So you should too.

No comments:

Post a Comment