Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Are You Ready??


Woaaah, kiddos. There's a super hot new trend in metro areas as of late. And that's food trucks. These mini-Airstreams with Zagat-rated yummies are sprouting up like gophers on a golfcourse. There's Italian, Vietnamese, Mexican, Korean, you name it. I wanna start one guys. All I need is a van, a staff, a kitchen, and customers. All of which I don't have. So it's looking pretty unlikely, but so did a U.S. President ever appearing on The View...

Anyways. Is Motown ready for a high class food truck? Vegetarian of course. Here's my business plan J.I.C.*. I just love a good, detailed, and gourmet fantasy business.

Sandwiches, soups, salads.

Name:
  1. The Wheel Deal?
  2. Veggie Wagon? nix that.
  3. The Dish?
  4. Dine 'n Dash? WINNER

Menu:
Must include sweet potato fries, black bean burger, and potato salad.
Oh, and chocolate-raspberry torte.

Interested? Good. I'll be fantasizing. So you should too.

*J.I.C.= Just In Case

No comments:

Post a Comment