Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Saturday, July 17, 2010

Airport v. Airport


Well, readers, the Logan Int'l Airport is earning way more points right now than the ATL one. Mostly because Logan offers free WiFi and ATL does not. Heh. Anyways, guys, I'm in a bit of a blogging rut. I need something fresh. Like a daily thing. I used to do Vocab, which I will continue during the school year, but summer is no time for vocabulary. So I was thinking about a couple of things:

1. Words o' Wisdom: I just got a great book called WIT from the COOP (that's the Harvard Cooperative Assoc.) and it's full of great quotes. So I could feature one erry day.

2. Newsflash: I'm a news fiend. I love newspapers. So I could do a short blissue daily on a domestic news item. Or even international, for that matter.

Whaddoya think? I'll give you an example of each.

WoW (NO, not World of Warcraft. Words o' Wisdom. Remember?)
July 17, 2010
"You're not drunk if you can lie on the floor without holding on."
-Dean Martin


Newsflash:
June 17, 2010
JK, guys. This one would take way too much work. Just gonna go with WoW.
K?
K.
Also, guys, check out my cousin's new blog: Parlez Vous Katie?

She copied me.
I'll be keeping tabs on it.....
So you should too.

No comments:

Post a Comment