Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Harvard Calling


Oh em gee.. I have walked probably 10 miles today. So worth it! We headed over to Harvard. Magical, guys, magical. Everything was so cool! And old! I enjoyed the campus immensely. Modern art everywhere, ivy-covered buildings, Asians. Harvard Square was bustling and lively. The Harvard Cooperative Society, "the Coop", takes up many buildings and has everything from Harvard Insignia gear to Clinique products. We ate lunch at a Vegan/Vegetarian restuarant that was DELISH. Tofu scramble yummm. The afternoon brought about more walking, but also some fab shopping at Urban Outfitters and Raspberry Beret. Remember that name? It was on my thrift store list. It was awesome! I got a $2 dress and a rose ring. Yay! The highlight of Harvard Square: the streets were blocked off to make room for a giant TV screen and crowd watching the World Cup. Speaking of, I arrived back at Hotel Marlowe just in time to see Espana win!! Viva Espana! All in all, a great day. And it's not even over! I'll be celebrating Spain's victory. So you should too.


**btw this is my own picture :]

No comments:

Post a Comment