Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Monday, September 20, 2010

Save Paper, Save Lives

At my house we have a total of a bout 4 Vera Bradley lunch boxes that my mom and I use. They're the best. But there's a problem. I only like the old ones with the foldover top! The new ones are icky. My current one is wearing a bit thin, so I'm kinda on the look for a new one (Christmas List!!). Luckily, Vineyard Vines is here to save the day!



Not only are these lunch bags cute, but they're for a good cause! Share Our Strength (you may know them from their ads on Food Network) is partnering with Vineyard Vines for the Tied to a Cause lunchbag. $10 of the $20 pricetag goes straight to the charity. Sweet!
I'll be doing my part!
So you should too.


P.S. the navy and pink whales are my faveee!

No comments:

Post a Comment