Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Labels?


So those who know me know I'm not super organized, but I try. I really try. I can't live without my Vera Bradley planner! However, I do like things to be neat. So I was thinking of labels. Remember those? Mom put them on your lunchbox in elementary school? (I once had a dream of owning a label maker... cool, I know) Well, here comes Zazzle.com. I've used Zazzle once before when I made a tee shirt with a picture of Belle (ya know, the Disney princess) for a little girl I babysat. So cute! And guess what! They have custom stickers, too! I tried to upload a pic but it wouldn't let me...
I downloaded a Lilly Pulitzer (I've become a big fan, obvi) print: Crabcake
Then I added my initials (Garamond Bold font, natch)
That's it!
There were two size choices: 1.5 inch or 3 inch. Personally, I'd go with the 3 inch. Better. They just are.
For 1.5 inch it's 4.95 for a sheet of 20.
For 3 inch it's 4.95 for a sheet of 6.
For that price, I'll get both!!
....after a few more babysitting gigs.

Places to put new labels:

  • laptop: too many people have the same Macbook as me now!!
  • gifts: when I'm too lazy to write a card (it happens to all of us...)
  • weekender items: cosmetic bag for Model United Nations trips (shared bathrooms=lost items!)
  • lent items: a friendly reminder to return, and quickly!
I'm sure I'm missing a few opportunities!

I'll be savin' up (yeah, the whole $10) for these babies!
So you should too!

No comments:

Post a Comment