Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Saturday, September 18, 2010

Let's Get Preppy.

You guysssss after reading True Prep (Knopf Doubleday $19.95) I am in full prep mode. Remember my stint with artsy alternative after SCAD this summer? All gone. Now plaid, headbands, and pearls are back! And just in time for Gossip Girl Season 4!! So, just how do I complete my transformation? With flair, of course. It's not just about clothes, people. (Though I do have my eye on a Longchamp tote for Christmas! With monogram!)
According to Urban Dictionary--
Prep: a label for those who conform to typical teenage behavior, in areas like clothing, school behavior, and sports participation, because preps usually are more ambitious and/or image-conscious than others. 
Isn't that just sooo me?? I'm ambitious! And certainly image conscious, I care about looking presentable. So you see? It's all about the attitude. But that doesn't mean I haven't been scouting out some preppy style finds...








Laptop bag!

aren't these cute??

I'll be wishing it was NOT 100 degrees here...
So you should too.

No comments:

Post a Comment