Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Saturday, September 18, 2010

New project!

My mom has been obsessed with Amy Butler Design for awhile now, but I recently checked out the site myself and found something wonderful! Amy sells fabric, clothes, quilts, and bags. She has some free patterns on her website, including many for quilts! My grandmother has made many a quilt, and I think I'd like to learn how myself. Wouldn't my own quilt be a fun thing to have?

Here's my fave pattern:

And here's some fabric options, some Lilly Pulitzer (whaddup, ebay??) and some from Amy Butler herself:














Making a quilt would be a long, laborious process. And it would be a big commitment, I'd have to force myself to finish. But maybe I will be able to! Here's hopin'. 
I'll be feelin' crafty... 
So you should too.

No comments:

Post a Comment