Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Saturday, September 18, 2010

...

I'm lame, I know. This is like my millionth post today! But I've had no homework and everyone but me was watching football (roll tide!) so I resorted to blogging. But aren't ya glad?? Well, here's something else. I love etsy.com sooo much, but this find made me love it even more! Mabel's bags. She has tons of cute repurposed Lilly Pulitzer and Amy Butler fabric made into laptop cases, totes, and more! Here are my faves:


Lilly Pulitzer Musical Monkeys Fabric laptop case. TDF!!!



Lilly Pulitzer Pink Monkey Fabric crossbody bag and matching key fob
Everyone knows I'm a HUGE fan of the crossbody bag, and won't I need a cute key fob when (if?) I get my license??

I'll be saving up some babysitting money for these!
So you should too.

No comments:

Post a Comment