Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Saturday, September 18, 2010

Dream a little dream of.. THIS!

YOU GUYS! You'll never guess what I just found! I'm on a [preppy] role!
Lilly Pulitzer Home for Garnet Hill!
My mother has been getting Garnet Hill catalogues for years, and I've always ignored them in favor of Boden, Anthropologie, etc. Never again! I've hit dorm room gold!

Here's my fave:
La-Te-Dah Dahlia comforter cover. Here in the Deep South, comforter covers are all-season, just use it sans-comforter as a quilt in hot weather! And this would go fine with some Target (or otherwise cheap) brand white, green, pink, or yellow sheets. The best part? It's available for monogramming!


Too bad I don't leave for college for another 2 years..

I'll be planning my dorm anyways. So you should too.

No comments:

Post a Comment