Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Friday, September 3, 2010

Oh em geeee

http://www.chanel.com/en_US/fragrance-beauty/Makeup-Accessories-LES-TROMPE-L%27ŒIL-DE-CHANEL-89753

Guys, I don't know if you know this, but a couple years ago my parents and I were told that I would never be able to get piercings or tattoos, after I had a benign tumor removed from my ear. Needless to say, best day of their life. Welllll, like in any other facet of life, Chanel is there when we need it. No one in Motown cares, but Chanel featured tattooed models in their last runway show, and now they're selling them! These temporary tattoos feature bracelets, birds, and the Chanel logo. I'll be frank: they're expensive. $75 for a pack of 55. BUT THEY'RE SO COOL. And it sort of fills an empty hole. I've always wanted a tattoo. Even though it's off limits to me, you guys can check out the ones I wish I could get:

I like the lion.


Tribal?


I'm gaga for Gaga's! loljk.


Way too extreme... but Hall and Oates. Hahahahaa.

I'll be enjoying my three day weekend!!!!!
So you should too.

No comments:

Post a Comment