Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Christmas in September?

I know I do a lot of blogging about things I want, so how about some blogging about things I want to GIVE (all under $20, I'm frugal). I start my holiday planning early.

Lilly Pulitzer playing cards, Black Jack. $19.95 from Lifeguard Press
Cards are fun, and are decorative! Make a date to play with the happy recipient! Learn a new game!


Oliver's Labels Large Bag Tag, London Peacock. $4.99
I know these are kinda lame, but attach one personalized with the recipient's name, a favorite quote, or a cheery message to a batch of homemade cookies for a perfect low-key gift!


L.L. Bean Wicked Warm Plush Throw, Chocolate Brown. $19.95
These are available for monogramming, and make a perfect holiday gift. You can never have too many throw blankets! And sorry about the tiny picture and incorrect color, it wouldn't let me select any other view!

I'll be in the spirit of giving. Maybe it's because of those school community service projects...
So you should too.

No comments:

Post a Comment