Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Word of the day is...

SERIAL KILLERS!
okay, two words.
My fave two words! 

So who gets to be the lucky murderer blogged about by yours truly? 

Lizzie Borden!
 (I bet you thought I was gonna say Charles Manson, didn't you?!) 

Lizzie was a feisty little firecracker. Yeah, she offed her parents! Cray-zee. I wanna get inside her head, have a convo over a chai latte. Too bad she died in like 1860 or something. 

So how did Lizzie, a good ole churchgoing gal from Boston commit "one of the most dastardly and diabolical crimes that was ever committed in Massachusetts" (according to her defense attorney... she prolly should have realized that these are not encouraging words coming from your DEFENSE ATTORNEY)? Well, one day in August she hacked up her parents with an axe while they were nappin'. I told you she was crazy.... but her motives still remain a mystery, and that's why this is a famous case.

Now, don't get too creeped out, readers. I like her for the same reasons I enjoy reading a good Greek tragedy now and then. For comic relief!

Well, I certainly won't be offing my parents anytime soon. So you SHOULDN'T too. (ch-ch-ch-ch-changes!) 

jk, they're going down!


jk.



jk, forreal.

No comments:

Post a Comment