Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Test Run

Sup, readers? So tonight I ran some errands that included picking up something to test out. And that's Olay Daily Facials Hydrating Cleansing Cloths. Celebs like Kim Kardashian cite disposable cloths such as these (or ones by MAC, but we don't have MAC in Motown) for their clear, glowing skin. I've never, ever had a regimented skincare routine but this summer I've really stepped it up. I've started using a Clinique 3-Step Skincare regimen I found in my linen closet from God knows how long ago. This includes: mild facial soap, toner/astringent, and oil-free moisturizer. I use a Bioré night serum skin recharger to help with blemishes, and in the mornings I wear SPF 15 under my makeup. So anyways, back to the Olay Daily Facials, they totally take the place of the first 2 steps in the Clinique line. My face was clean and soft and oil free after using it. I still needed moisturizer/recharger, but overall it was great. Best part was I didn't have to dirty up a washcloth! I'll be using 'em. So you should too.

No comments:

Post a Comment