Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Friday, August 27, 2010

Stop

Guys this blissue is about 2 things: bragging and movies.

Bragging.
I want to take a minute to brag about my spectacular prediction skills. Who has been channeling her inner 70s glam rocker all summer? Me. And now 1970s is everywhere! Chloé showed high-waisted pants and tie neck blouses for Fall 2010, and Chanel is selling longsleeved crochet dresses. Michael Kors' ads look like stills from the 1970 classic "Love Story." Just call me...whatever. I can predict stuff. So as I sit here, watching The Runaways for the millionth time (nope, still not over it.) I am relishing in my happiness. But this should come as no surprise. Because, readers, I am always right.


Movies.
Now that that's over, movies. More specifically, upcoming movies I'm dying to see.
The Black Swan: Natalie Portman stars as a ballerina who goes crazy. Yes. I love Natalie Portman, crazy people. And what better way to celebrate my own severance from ballet (barring, of course, setting fire to a certain studio), right?
I'm Still Here: Remember Joaquin Pheonix's crazy spell? With the nasty beard (you too, dad), the weird fatness, the oh-so-awkward Letterman interview? He went insane. Well luckily for me, and any others out there who love stuff like this, Casey Affleck was there with his handy dandy documentary film crew! So now Joaquin's life is a documentary. YAY.
127 Hours: This movie looks basically EXACTLY the same as Into The Wild, which, if you remember, I hated, because Emile Hirsch died and left K-Stew alone. Or something like that. Well this stars James Franco (whaddup, Yale PhD Department??) as a bicyclist/explorer/adventurer who helps out some sightseeing chicks (Tibby from Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants and Kate Mara from my fave Russian horror film!) and ends up trapped under a rock? Whatevs. He's stranded. And it's based on a true story. Maybe he won't die. I'll google and get back to you.

Well, for now, I'm gonna keep watching The Runaways and wishing I was born in 1956. So you should too.

No comments:

Post a Comment