Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Руссия

Readers, I'm researching for LIMUN tryouts/falling back in love with Russia. Super busy once again. Sweet. So for a short and not sweet blissue I thought I'd give you a little list of the songs I'm listening to lately, that is, if you're not one of the lucky few who receives a regular CD from me.

1. "Sixteen" Iggy Pop and The Stooges
2. "Chop and Change" The Black Keys
3. "Creeque Alley" The Mamas and The Papas
4. "Straight to Hell" The Clash (ripped off by MIA much?)
5. "Suffragette City" David Bowie
6. "Mama's Boy" Suzi Quatro
7. "Crimson and Clover" Joan Jett and the Blackhearts
8. "Age of Aquarius" Cast of HAIR
9. "Like A Prayer" Cast of GLEE
10. "Miss Nothing" The Pretty Reckless


There.

Night.

I'm gonna go study.

So you should too.

No comments:

Post a Comment