Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Monday, August 2, 2010

Falsies

Hey lo! How's life goin, readers? I've been on a bit of a beauty blogging spree. Deal. Maybe in a former life I was Gucci Westman. Anyways, there's another trend I've recently become aware of that I am... questioning. And that is false eyelashes. I associate them with my years in acting class, particularly a very Tammy Fay pair I wore in Seussical, The Musical. They seem a theatricality, not a casual look. But maybe I'm wrong. After all, we wear all kinds of junk on our faces nowadays. One thing is clear, though. They should only be worn in a natural way. Check out Lo Bosworth's crash course on her fab blog! I'll be trying them out sometime. So you should too.

No comments:

Post a Comment