Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Monday, August 23, 2010

Timecrunch


Shout out to all my college-bound (or college residing, for that matter) buds who read my blog! Whoo! I don't have any time tonight, guys. I've got a Pliny test for Latin tomorrow and I'm starting a new book. (Charlaine Harris', the TV show True Blood was based on her series!). Anywho, I'm gonna leave you guys with some interesting findings. 


I <3 criminals!

...and you thought I only liked figure skating during the Olympics!

Just in time for the official Season 4 return of Little J.

Connecting to my sophisticated side. 

Connecting to my creepy (normal) side.

well, that's all for now. Take it or leave it. I may have time to peruse these. So you should too.

No comments:

Post a Comment