Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Answered Prayers

Well, it was a sad day in the life of Typewrite Socialite when the famed website BagBorrowOrSteal.com changed management and became lame. The website, which charged a monthly membership fee (plus an additional charge for items borrowed) allowed a client to borrow designer handbags and accessories for a month, and if they really like the item, they could buy it. Well I've found a new website that is even better! I'd heard a lot about shoedazzle.com through ads, magazines (O!, Real Simple, etc.) but I never checked it out until today! The site was founded by Kim Kardashian. I know it seems like I'm stalking her but this was a coincidence. Btw, who knew she styled Brandi back in her Cinderella days? Anyways, the website is FREE to join, and EVERY item costs $40. I'm not sure if you are obligated to buy every month or just as you please, but I'll find out and get back to you. The way it works is you fill out a short style questionnaire that involves choosing runway looks, brands, and shoes that most appeal to you. Then, a team of stylists review your results and choose a few items a month for you to choose from. This doesn't seem like a scam, and it's free to join so why not, right? Oh, and send me your emails if you're interested and I'll get you 20% your first purchase! A $32 pair of shoes ain't bad! I'll be anxiously awaiting this month's choices. So you should too.

1 comment:

  1. OMG! Thank you for showing me this site, but it is also a bad thing! haha. Have you looked at HauteLook yet? If not you should!
    Bee

    ReplyDelete