Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Sunday, August 8, 2010

I'M BAAAAAACK

Well, readers, summer is over. Tomorrow, I start school. Sigh. But tis not all bad! I've put together a last hurrah of summer blissue to help you keep remembering those 100+ degree days and Cali Kraze yogurt-fueled nights, and distract you from that looming assignment.

Television
Late summer is always a good time for TV. NOT. Great shows return (or begin, I guess) in September and end in May. But above average shows choose July or August to start. For example:

Covert Affairs: I like! I've been a fan of Piper Perabo since her stint on Broadway (& Beverly Hills Chihuahua!!!), and she delivers as a cute little spy. It's entertaining. Mostly.

Kourtney and Khloe Take Miami/Keeping Up With The Kardashians: Love. Their petty family dramas are hilarious, but I actually like the Kardashian clan, they're funny, and I've gotten a lot of good makeup tips.

Beauty


OPI "What's With the Cattitude?" Nail Polish: I finally stumbled upon the perfect light blue at Amplify Salon & Spa here in Motown. (across from Filet & Vine in Cloverdale) Yay!

Bed Bath & Beyond ClearTex Beauty Caddy: CHANGED MY LIFE! My bathroom counter has never been so organized! Or pretty!

Life


Serena and Lily Bedding: This furniture and linens company (they specialize in nursery furnishings but also have options for those of us in big girl beds) has fantastic prints that just SCREAM summer. Directly from the website they carry a hefty price tag, but websites like amazon.com and eBay have them for cheap.

Snuggie: I used to be a hater. No more! Thanks to a fantastic b-day gift I received my very own Slanket: The Snuzzle Blanket! (cousin to the Snuggie) and I never take it off. Make the transition into cooler weather with one of these babies.

So I hope these randomies make your first week of school a little more tolerable. So go ahead, procrastinate! Check out those Serena and Lily duvet sets on eBay instead of doing homework! You will have plenty of time to catch up on school.

Jk.

I'll be embracing the change, guys. So you should too.

No comments:

Post a Comment