Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Sunday, October 31, 2010

heyyy

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!




It's been awhile.

hey.

So, I have a new layout thanks to SMITTEN. Not sure if I like it, so its very subject to change. However, I'll let it ride for the time being.

I stumbled upon a great blog the other day so I'm here spreadin' the good news. It's called Southern In The City and its an extension blog of Garden & Gun magazine, which, of course, advertises itself as "the soul of the south." So NYC? Huh? They got soul, yeah, but not much South. This blog is guiding me, a sometimes confused Southerner, through life.
Check out this post--- It's about bars that show SEC games in The Big Apple. Sweet.
http://gardenandgun.com/blog/sec-football-city

The photo above is of the Bama bar, The Ainsworth. (and a prep name at that...)

I'll be reading up. So you should too.

No comments:

Post a Comment