Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Monday, October 11, 2010

R & R

Just got back from the beach!
Well, like 7 hours ago. Nbd.
I'm so lazy now though! And I canNOT believe the PSAT is in ONE DAY. Kinda having a little baby anxiety attack. Whatevs.
Wanna know what helps me relax? 70s movies.
Throwback to the summer! Devoted followers will remember my phase with 70s glam rock... glad its over. But that doesn't mean I can't enjoy watching the movies I discovered while in said phase:

Dazed and Confused


Foxes


Fast Times at Ridgemont High 


The Runaways. YOU THOUGHT I WAS OVER THIS MOVIE BUT IM SO NOT.
On a preppier note, found some GREAAAT stuff at the Lacoste and Ralph Lauren outlets. <3
AND I finally got my sweatshirt. All in all, a great weekend. If only I didn't have a standardized test on wednesday.

Bleh.

I'm going to relax. So you should too.

No comments:

Post a Comment