Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Saturday, October 2, 2010

Happiness

Today has been SO stressful. I can't even tell you. I spent seven hours writing a paper about the Vietnam war, made 40 history flashcards, and haven't even started on Biology. So here's some things that get me through days like these:
My Vera Bradley Agenda. LIFE SAVER.

Peanut butter celery sandwiches. I hate raisins. Got this recipe for Real Simple.

Nuff said.


I fell in love with this perfume today at Dillards! My mom and I couldn't figure out who made it because the bottle was so discreet, but we googled it and it's Kate Spade. Fate!
I'm a big fan of perfume. It brightens your day no matter what!

I'll be cheering up a bit.
So you should too.




No comments:

Post a Comment