Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Thursday, October 7, 2010

UGH

This week has been so hectic! Luckily, its ending on a GREAT note. With the exception of the SAT Saturday morning, and the PSAT looming (next Wednesday! Yikes!), I'm super excited to go to the beach this weekend! Unfortunately, its just me and the fam because all of my friends are busy with sports, etc. But, I'll make the best of it. And get a new pullover in the process!

Confession: this is a kids version of the sweatshirt. But the adult version doesn't come in fun colors!

REASONS WHY I LOVE SEASIDE, FL:
1. Reminds me of childhood beach trips
2. Gelato. Nuff said.
3. Walking down the streets with the cute little houses.
4. SunDog Books!
5. Shopping at Perspicacity for my cute coin necklace.
6. Modica Market.
7. Vera Bradley Hotel.... a girl can dream.
8. Dachshunds are its symbol!
9. Alligator sightings.
10. Dinner down the road at Seagrove Market.

Hopefully I'll be able to squeeze in some last minute PSAT prep this weekend. Just the thought of standardized testing is killing me, though. Ugh. I'll be counting down the hours til the three day weekend! So you should too.

No comments:

Post a Comment